- CAS No.: Strontium aluminate
- Other Names: glow in the dark powder
- MF: Strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment
- EINECS No.: Strontium aluminate
- Place of Origin: Beijing, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Cosmetic Pigment, Ink Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment, Leather Pigments
- Brand Name: L&B
- Model Number: ANJ-GHA
- Type: photoluminescent pigment
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- light green: glow color: yellow-green
- keywords: photoluminescent pigment
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25kg/pail, 5kg/pail,1kg/bag|
Eco-friendly. Super high brightness
Strontium aluminate photoluminescent pigment
|Products code||Particle size||Glow color||10min||60min||Decay time(min)|
Note: Test standard: DIN67510 Part 1
1) Excited by light source D65 1000Lx for 10mins;
2)The afterglow time indicates the time during which the pigment decline to 0.32 mcd/m2
3) The error about ± 10% is allowed in above data.
Glow time: more than 12 hours
Packing: 25kg/pail . 2 pcs water-resistant plastic bag used for inside packing material, carton ,Pail, iron drug used for outer packing;
Storage: Keep pigments in breezy, dry warehouse and make it free from humidity.
Pack the rest pigment carefully after one time usage.
Life time: >25years.
Mainly use for paints, Ink, plastic, glass, porcelain, printing paste , fiber, Artworks, landscape, Safety escape system to activate the emitting functions of the agents.
The normal photoluminescent pigment are less soluble in water and decomposed in acid, so they can not be applied in water-base. Except water-proof series pigment.
Mix pigment well before using in terms of its gravity.
Metal material influence luminescent pigment, so prevent pigment from touching metal material direct.