Beijing, China (Mainland), Beijing, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
standard carton box
one day --two weeks
EVERYGLOW ® Outdoor use Photoluminescent film
we mainly do for photoluminescent products for over 7 years, and can provide good quality with competitive price , good service with fast delivery.
the following photoluminescent film data sheet is for reference, we can produce as you require also.
Decay time (0.3 mcd/m2)
Class L Brightness
Class M High brightness
Class H Super high brightness
Note: DIN 67510 Standard
1) Excited by light source D65 1000Lx for 10 min; 2) The decay time indicates the time during which the pigment decline to 0.30 mcd/m2.
Packaging & Shipping
Roll size: 1.22m*25m/50m ,61cm*25m/50m, 1roll/ctn.
Customize ,ODM,OEM Services available.
We are a subsidiary company of L&B Group Co., Ltd., mainly engaged in manufacture of photoluminescent pigment, photoluminescent vinyl, photoluminescent signs, advertising material and equipment, landscape decoration material, reflective material, vinyl products, etc., with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in security, fire fighting, paint, ink, toys, advertising, landscape decoration and other industries. Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
If you are interested in our product please just feel free to contact us:
Photoluminescent film / photoluminescent vinyl / Luminescent film/ lumino/ luminofor vinyl film/ glow in the dark powder
1. What is Photoluminescence, or glow in the dark ? Photoluminescence is a kind of material incorporate inorganic phosphors into a carrier or substrate. The substrate might be a solvent-based or water-based paint, a magnetic or adhesive back tape, a plastic extrusion, an acrylic or polyurethane casting or injection molded item, or a vinyl film. These photoluminescent phosphors absorb light in the visible for mins and ultraviolet wavelengths and release light in the dark for hours.
2. How many Hours do Photoluminescent products glow? EveryGlow photoluminescent products offer several grade of afterglow effect from 5~8 hours to days. The luminance of our products are measured by our lab with technical instrument with activating by 1000Lux=93 foot-candles of Xenon Lighting for 5 mins, in compliance with DIN67510 . the emitted luminance get measured at 10/60minutes in full darknesses.
3. Is Photoluminescent material radioactive, toxic or harmful to human body? No. The photoluminescent material we use is accomplished by non radioactive, non toxic pigment powder into the various base materials. Other terms for photoluminescence are glow-in-the-dark, Phosphorescent and self-illuminating. And our material is under test of MSDS and no special recycling necessary.
4. What is the life time for the use of Photoluminescence? In properly used mainly depends on the base material with our photoluminescence indoors over 20 years